ASBESTOS REMOVAL IN MELBOURNE
Our licenced asbestos removalist team in Melbourne carry out removal procedures safely in accordance with the health and safety regulations. We serve with honesty, commitment and quality.
SHORT LEAD TIMES
Removal, Testing and Disposal of Dangerous Asbestos.
For the most thorough asbestos removal that Melbourne can offer, speak to the team at Bison today. Our group of locally based contractors are fully qualified to handle asbestos projects of all sizes. From small residential removals through to large commercial site removals, we ensure the complete removal of all asbestos.
Melbourne’s Most Trusted Asbestos Removal Service
We service all areas of Melbourne and can provide you with a free quote for removal from our Government qualified and licensed experts.
The technology to do the job safely
Be it a single room in your home, a patch of roofing or the demolition of an entire building, Bison has the expertise to ensure the efficient and safe removal of any hazardous asbestos.
Your safety is paramount
Our removalists handle every project with maximum care. We thoroughly inspect the premises, identifying all harmful materials and removing them without releasing any dangerous carcinogenic fibres.
Decontamination of the entire area
Our asbestos removal will comply with all relevant regulations, and our efficient processes make us very easy to work with.
Asbestos features naturally occurring minerals that are resistant to heat, fire, and water and was widely used in building construction from the 1950s to the mid-1980s. If you have a residential, commercial or public building that was built before 1990, there is a very strong chance that it may contain asbestos.
Specifically used for roofing, flooring, soundproofing, decoration and more, asbestos has been banned for many years as it is carcinogenic. Exposure can cause fatal cancers and lung-related medical conditions, which is why all commercial buildings must be inspected for asbestos by law.
If you suspect there is asbestos in your business or home, have it inspected, particularly if it is worn or damaged. Your family or staff could be at risk of exposure to toxic fibres, which must be removed immediately.